What's new

interview with ice-horse

Shadowwalker

Reaction score
A strangeMercanary enters the room with the new recruit his name was Thomas Sibo.

Thomas Sibo is a rugged and formidable male mercenary in his early 30s. He stands at 6 feet tall, with a well-built, muscular frame that speaks to his years of combat experience. His skin is tanned from years spent under the harsh sun, and his piercing emerald-green eyes seem to hold a world of secrets.

What truly sets Drake apart is his striking dark green hair, a rare genetic anomaly that matches the intensity of his personality. His hair falls just below his ears and is often tied back in a messy ponytail, giving him a wild and untamed appearance. A scruffy beard lines his strong jaw, adding to his rugged charm.

Dressed for Action: Drake is always prepared for action. He typically wears a custom-made, tactical combat suit in shades of deep forest green and black, designed for maximum mobility and protection. Various pockets and pouches adorn his attire, holding an assortment of gadgets and ammunition. A utility belt with holsters for his sidearm and other essentials completes his ensemble.

Weapons: Drake's weapon of choice is an automatic laser rifle with a matte black finish, equipped with a variety of modifications to enhance its performance and accuracy. Strapped across his back when not in use, the rifle is a fearsome sight, and he handles it with the ease of a seasoned professional.

Setting his rifle down, propping it up against the table that is being used for the interview

" Ice-horse correct Why do you wish to work with th golden band?"

gravesdirt33

Reaction score
Icehorse sat down around the table with the person who was in charge of the militia, to begin with, the interview “ I am an excellent marksman, particularly a sniper rifle as well as semi-automatic rifles as well skilled I am an excellent marksman, particularly with a sniper rifle as well as semi-automatic rifles as a good tank fighter to operate the artillery and antitank weapons. antitank weapons.

Last edited:

Shadowwalker

Reaction score
Thomas Began flipping threw his notes and looked back up to them. "Alright how is your leadership skills and do you know how to use exoskeleton suits." he asked sliding a set of documents over to them. "If you sign here confirming your okay to work under contract for the next 10 years with the golden band. after the 10 years have passed you may reenlist or retire with all the spoils you made. outside of that the last few forms to fill out for your medical history. you may take it to my desk at the end of the day. is there any questions you have for me?"

gravesdirt33

Reaction score
Ice-horse said to Drake that she was familiar with exoskeleton suits from what she was taught in basic training with the original design model,I don’t remember if the basic training instructor taught me these last semester before completing the training program, I will finish up the medical history form later on, have no questions to ask at this time, unless later on some point rise about the gold band.