What's new

M Dressing for Work and for Pleasure

Mature

Universe

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Carmelian Expanse - 009015:5 (Eselberg Station, Kalis System)

Lounge to Herrick Residence (Quarters A8)

Abigail, despite her timid seeming nature, was rather eager to get started on this whole thing. It was like the idea of being dressed up was exciting for her. Which, owing she was effectively a new person from the brutish, boorish and practically moral less man she had been prior, it could very well have been true. Of course, once they'd stepped out of the lounge, she had to halt, because she didn't know which way to go to where The Mistresses lived. She knew it was on the station. That was it.

The bunny girl was strong with how she practically dragged the succubus around, “Abigail, you could have just asked me to walk you home.” Steadying her legs, and standing on her own, Lucina gently took the new servant by the hand. “We’re down this corridor, and on the right, through the door marked general quarters. We’re two floors up from there, the last door on the right towards the lounge.”

She said this even as she took the lead, the demon leading her new eager bunny maid towards their destination. After a few minutes of walking, and up two flights of stairs, they were approaching the door. What looked like any of the other pneumatic doors, save for an odd wood finish. It bore a three sigiled magic circle on it, which Lucina opened to reveal a whole house somehow fitting into the space of a dorm. “Well, welcome home!”

Abigail had a look of sheer fascination as she was the foyer of the house. The space looked like it belonged to a well made cottage in the wilderness, if the view out the windows meant anything. "Mistress, did you set all this up?" She asked, tentatively touching some of the furniture as though she wanted to be sure it was real, which it all was.

Elenor had been no slouch when it came to setting up their quarters. Of course, Lucas, or Lucina as she was right now, had done a lot to help further that.

“Oh it was a family effort. Elenor did most of the initial work, I just helped. Please make yourself at home dear, it’s your home too for the time you’ll be staying with us.”, Lucina said as she enjoyed the reaction that Abigail had to their home. It truly was that, home, and she wouldn’t have it anywhere else.

Stepping in, she lead her servant to their bedroom, “Here is where I and Elenor sleep, and I will have a bed setup for you by tonight as well. We have a walk in closet over here, I needed one for all the clothes I sow as my hobby. Plenty for you to try on.”

Abigail followed behind Lucina eyes roaming over all the matters. First they stepped out of the foyer into the living room, which had a pleasant fireplace with several seats around it, and one of those large three pane windows you could sit at looking out over the woods in the distance with fields stretching beyond. "Is this house actually on a world?" Abigail asked, pausing to put a knee on the sitting spot of the window and pressing her hands to the window itself to prove that yes, there were in fact windows there. Before she could get an answer she hurried past Lucina, looking at the hallway which ran the 'back' of the house, and connected the rooms, workshops, kitchen, study and laundry room, with an arch connecting the hall to the foyer as well.

Watching Lucina step into the next room on their tour, Abigail looked around with awestruck eyes, before being pointed towards the closet. "Oh? I hope I can look exactly like you want Mistress!"

“I'd like it more if you look how you want. You need to like what you wear, as everyone hates having to wear clothes they don’t like. That being said, again, I have plenty to choose from. I even made them all by hand.” The closet was basically another, although smaller room in of itself, with wardrobes lining the walls, and another door at the end. All the clothes within, looked almost store bought, some even like those you’d see with designer labels. Lucina thought as she began to open draws and cabinets of women’s clothing, “We should probably start with that uniform. Then go on to undergarments.”

Abigail bounced on her feet, looking rather overjoyed at the prospect. "Oh! Oh! How sexy do you want me to be Mistress?!" She asked, the oversized clothes she was wearing threatening to consume her with each bounce. Of course, soon she landed on the pant leg she'd been wearing, which in turn caused her to stumble and fall forward, making a pained noise. "Oooooowwww..." She groaned.

“How about we worry about your clothes staying on first, before worrying about making them alluring to take off.”, Lucina chuckled before scooping the woman off the floor and sitting on a stool. “Should probably ditch those so you aren’t tripping anymore. I need to see that figure anyways to get a sense of what will fit you.”

"Ooookay..." She said, with a clear pout in her voice. Of course, when told to take the clothes off, she quickly did so. While she might not have been quite tall, maybe only average height... Her breasts were clearly one of her, defining features. They looked to be almost as large as her own head. Then she fought to take off the pants and old boxers she'd been wearing, showing she also had an ass that just begged to be spanked. "Well Mistress? Do I look good?" She asked, beaming as she stood there at this point only in a pair of heavy duty boots with her pink hair and fur on display. Including the fact that she had a little tuft of a tail behind her.

“You have quite the luscious body, even makes me jealous. Go ahead and lose the boots too, we have shoes here that should frame those dainty cute feet nicely.”, Lucina said with a grin, taking her figure in. Oh yes, she was going to enjoy every minute of sliding fabric over that figure, especially the panties and bras. The question remained at just how long could she go before wanting to indulge in it a bit more, physically. “I already have so many ideas to frame those features, I hope you like some of them.”

"Right away Mistress!" Abigail said, leaning down and beginning to unlace the boots, and soon pulling them off. Once that was done, she stood up straight and clasped her hands in front of her, almost like a maid would, waiting for Lucina now. After all, she was undressed and ready to be put in whatever her Mistress wanted.

Pulling out a tape measure, Lucina began to take her measurements, touching all over in the process. Once she had gotten the readings, she was already collecting stacks of clothes, before setting them on the stand next to Abigail’s stool. The first couple of items pulled from those, was a navy blue maid outfit, and a white work apron to go with it, complete with frills. “Let’s go ahead and see how the uniform looks, and see if there is anything we can do to suit it to your style more. Do you like ribbons, or lace, things of that nature to accent the look of these dear Abi?”

Abigail smiled as Lucina touched her, not paying it any mind beyond enjoying that her Mistress liked her enough to be willing to 'sneak' in those touches. Once done, she settled on the stool, and looked over the outfit in question. "Seems kind of drab Mistress. But if that's what you want me to wear!" She said, picking up the maid uniform, and working it onto her body, struggling for a few moments to fit it with her bust. The buttons in the back were most certainly straining to contain her. Of course, she seemed fine with that, even if she did seem to need some work to breathe.

"Do I look good Mistress?" She asked, slightly strained as she did, but unwilling to let her own discomfort ruin her eagerness to show her devotion.

“Bit stiff of a fit, which I can fix. Also yeah, could use some vibrant touches. How about that ribbon and lace, I could add those in whatever color you like? Maybe even add some colored stitching, a sash, perhaps even a different colored apron. Whatever you want, I can do it, and I am more then happy to.” Lucina commented as she walked around, practically hearing the buttons strain herself, before noting to herself on changes to fix that. “You can strip out of that now dear, I’ll grab the undergarments next.”, she added after a moment before grabbing a box of panties, bras, stockings, socks, and garters.

"Right away Mistress!" She says, once more, reaching behind her to undo the buttons. "As for making it more vibrant, what would you like Mistress? I want to be sure you enjoy looking at me while I wear it." She continues, wiggling a bit to get out of the maid outfit, carefully putting it into a folded state on the stool as she awaited the next article of clothing.

“You know, you don’t have to try so hard to please me. You’re already quite attractive to look at already, clothes or not. I want you to wear clothes you like, so you can enjoy yourself, as much as I already do.” Lucina was not sure why this woman was obsessed with pleasing her, it didn’t seem like it was out of fear. If anything, it was a bit strange, and throwing her off. She was so used to being the one to throw herself at people, not the other way around. “Abigail, do you like me, or something. You keep asking me what I like, but I am trying to make you happy. It is very confusing.”

"Did, did I do something wrong Mistress? I'm just wanting to make sure you are happy. You being happy makes me happy." She said, pouting and looking hurt at the idea of her failing to make Lucina happy. "I just want to be the servant you want me to be..." She quietly sobbed, trying hard to hold herself to some level of composure in front of her Mistress.

At first, Lucina could only blink confused, utterly unable to understand what was going on here. “Um, no, I.. am just confused. Dear, I want to help you, and make you happy, which would make me happy.”, she explained as best she could, walking over and taking the bun into her arms. A hand stroking her hair comfortingly, she cooed, “I’m not used to people being submissive to me like this. If anything, I made you a slave, so I expected you to fear or hate me in all honesty. But you seem to genuinely like me for some reason, and I can’t understand that as what I am.”

Abigail continued to sniffle, even as Lucina pulled her close into a hug. "I'm just trying to be a good servant... I don't care that you made me a slave... I want to be your servant. It just feels right to be serving someone. And I don't want you to be upset, or angry... or sad.." She said, between large sniffs as she tried vainly to keep herself in check. "If you want me to be the sluttiest slut that ever slutted, I will. If you want me to be prim and proper, I'll do it to the best of my ability. Just tell me what you want me to be Mistress."

“Then I want you to be my most loyal companion, and a valuable part of this family. If you want to make me happy, love and be loved, and support us in everything we do. That’s all I ask of you, now don’t cry, otherwise the mistress may start crying too.” Lucina lowered as she spoke until they were level, looking into the eyes of the other. She still stroked her hair as she reassured her even then, before leaning forward and kissing Abigail. “Once the week is over, you will still have a place here with us, slave or not. So if you want to still be our servant even then, you shall be as you wish.”

"I will Mistress. You can be sure I will." She said, cheering up. She wasn't failing! She was doing what Mistress wanted her to do! She even pulled Lucina into a hug. "Of course Mistress. Now, how can I be dressed for you?" She asked, smiling as she felt her spirit rise once more. "I want to be sexy for you and Mistress Elenor as well. That way you both enjoy looking at me!"

Another kiss was given, but deeper, as Abigail was held tight for the moment. Lucina ignored the fact she was bare as she was pressed against her, wanting to show her the affection she felt she should. Letting go with a lingering touch, and a warm smile, the succubus felt strange in how this had all gone so far. There was a lot more emotion here than she had expected with just dressing a new servant.

“How about something easy to access, but still gorgeous and alluring over the top. You’ll look cute while working around the house, with those peeks at your assets as you do. And it will make it all the more fun to take off later for bed play.” Oh yes, Lucina was in full succubus swing now, and she was invigorated to make this girl look the best she possibly could. “We’ll make you outfits not even Lucas can fight the temptation of!”

Abigail smiled and bounced happy in the hug with Lucina. "Of course Mistress! I can't wait to show off what I can do for you!" She says, absolutely unbothered by the fact she was nude. Or that she had been hoping that Mistress would take it further. But alas, some things would apparently have to wait. For now, she was eager to see what she would be dressed up in for her Mistresses.

Lucina turned around and grabbed a small box she had filled with all kinds of panties. Those ranging from the cute and modest, and to those that were really no more then a string to show and rub the clitty. The first three that were pulled, were one of each extreme, and a middle. The first were normal cut panties with white and pink stripes, the second being a lower cut with lacy trim that was all purple, and crotchless. The final pair was a narrow low cut thong, in white, and what looked like a string of beads in the crotch. “First round of options, so go ahead and try these on. I’d like to get at least one of each type picked out for you, so we’ll go until we find one of modest, seductive, and sexual until we find ones that match you best for each type.”

Abigail nodded, and picked up the first pair, the modest one. Wiggling her way into them, she made sure they were snug and on. "I feel like I'm trying to be a pretty little princess wearing these." She said, giggling as she moved around, mostly to see how they felt while worn. Once she'd done that for a few minutes, she took them off, and reached for the next pair. Once more, she jiggled and bounced around, getting them up her legs and on. "Ooooh, these are nice." She says, doing similar if not identical motions as she had done for the first pair, just to get a feel for them. "I like how these feel. Makes me feel all tantalizing and yet modest."

Once done with her 'sample' of the second pair, she stripped them off and pulled on the third, and her expression was more clouded. Not disappointed, but not upset either. Just, uncertain. "I'm not so sure about the beads Mistress." She mused aloud, starting her trial. "They just rub against me in the wrong way..."

“Hmmm, let me find a pair of the same without the beads. Ah here we go, same cut and color, but no beads. Does have a vibrator pocket though.”, Lucina replied after a moment in thought, before pulling out the mentioned pair. “Could also find a pair with zipper, or even crotchless like the second one I gave you out of the first three. Just something to get you nice and wet for a pleasurable night when the mood strikes.”

Abigail nodded, taking off the beaded pair. "Maybe my middle ground pair could be something fun? I mean, crotchless feels more appropriate for me going all out in tempting any of my Mistresses. But having something that's appealing, but with some work needed might be better for being a tease?" She asked, while taking the aforementioned pair with pocket in them. She was pulling them on as she did.

The succubus nodded as she reached in deep and pulled out another pair that was less, compound. This pair was basically a string frame with dark wine red roses made of embroidery and lace over the edge of where the corners of the ass would be. It covered almost nothing, designed specifically to frame it all quite lovely. “Well that’s because the third option of the three, is not going to be your everyday wear like the first two. But for the nights I want you all night long to make love to. So please wear these for that special occasion. It will be a fine garnish on a savory dish, one I don’t mind indulging in multiple courses of.”

Lucina said it with such a seductive purr, a look of deep wanting and desire in her devilish eyes, as she practically pictured Abigail posed in them for her. She giggled as she pulled out a second pair for the option 2, a full cut pair that were embroidered around the edges, but entirely sheer fabric, and crotchless like the ones before. “Here’s another one I think you’ll like for two. Do you want multiple of the same ones you liked for one, or some others of those kinds as well?”

Abigail wiggled away, enjoying the experience so far. "I will Mistress! As much as you want!" She says, seeing the pair that Lucina pulled out while explaining the reason. When asked about multiple pairs, and seeing the sheer one, she couldn't help but have her eyes light up with the possibilities. "Oh my Mistress, I would love those... As many as you'd like to make. Maybe even one for each day of the week?" She asked, gesturing to the sheer pair Lucina was currently holding up.

“Do you want those as you everyday wear entirely then? I might make a pair of the normal ones too, just for when we might go out after a morning quickie. But yeah, I can do that. I’ll make some in royal purple, wine red, emerald green, black, white, pink, and delicious chocolate brown.” She was quite pleased by that decision, making a mental note of what to make later as she set those chosen so far aside. “Now for the bras, and a small reward for being such a good girl.”, Lucina added before now retrieving a box of various bras, breast slings, and even a pack of pasties. She then stripped out of her nun habit costume to get more comfortable since they’d be there a while. Down to just her skimpy panties and bra, she felt it would be more even, and enjoyable this way for the both of them.

"Oh, if I must wear more normal panties, I think black, that way any mess is less obvious Mistress." Abigail replied. "Otherwise, I want the sheer ones!" She says, smiling happily. Seeing Mistress strip though, was certainly a treat indeed. And Abigail actually felt rather proud at how much larger she was than Mistress in the bust. It meant that there was more for Mistress to enjoy! "Ooooh, what options do we have for bras Mistress? Anything like what we picked out for my panties?"

“Several in fact, as I always make matching sets.”, came the mistress’s reply before pulling out a normal pair in black as well as the normal cut black panties, before setting them aside. Next she pulled out a bra that was also sheer like the sexier panties, with an embroidered pattern of roses around the edge of the cup. Finally, she also pulled out a bra that was just a cushioned wire frame, that would leave the tit exposed, yet support the weight of the breasts. “What do you think, match well enough for your panty picks?”

"Oooh..." Abigail said, ogling the sheer set most. Still, to be polite, she does go through the process of trying on the various ones. The black bra looked good on her frame, serving as a nice contrast for her body and hair. And as she posed, while the bra was definitely needing to be resized, they didn't look half bad as they were, really helping emphasis her body.

Of course, when it came to the sheer set, she was practically drilling holes in the cups with how much she was enjoying this whole thing, and it was practically impossible to miss how stiff her nipples were. But, she posed and moved around. "I like these. I like these a lot Mistress!" Abigail said, beaming in joy as she did. Of course, once she got the wire cushion bra, she put it on, and after moving around a bit, and trying out the feel of them, she nodded. "I like these ones. They would go well with the sexy-time panties you suggested." She stated, giving a firmly positive nod.

“I think that settles you on that then, and the uniform. So all that’s really left is accessories, and regular clothes. I’m thinking stockings and garters to go with your sexy times, and normal thigh high socks for the normal outing garments. As for the all night loving set, just a thigh garter will do.” Lucina said this deep in thought, doing her own ogling of Abigail, finding the servant quite delectable.

Her cheeks may have even been a bit flush with how the two were both equally less then modestly dressed. It was actually making Lucina a tad moist, and she so wanted to very much feel that bunny babe in detail under her hands. “It’s going to be a fight to keep from having my hands on you throughout the day. Everything from figure, to chosen wear, and the energy you have in personality. Why it makes ME want to breed like a rabbit in heat.”, she cooed quite lewdly, teasing as she felt the fun of the situation and prospect of such a sweet thing, get her rather aroused.

Abigail grinned, and wiggled to and fro a moment, as though trying to further tempt her Mistress Lucina. "But Mistress, I wouldn't stop you from touching me!" She promised, smiling widely. She was enjoying how much her Mistress was enjoying her right now. "But, shouldn't we finish getting me dressed. Because wouldn't then undressing me be so much better?" She asked, clasping her hands in front of her and giving a coy smile as she did, even going so far as to wink at the promise of what she was suggesting.

The look of pleasant surprise on the Mistress’s face must have been priceless at that point, “My aren’t you the cheeky one. I haven’t even trained you any, and already you know how to get me excited. You would have made quite the succubus my dear.” The grin she had was pleased, that it almost took Lucina aback herself, feeling rather interested in just what she had landed in a woman. The idea was delicious, and to think it was freely suggested, made her all the more turned on. “Then let us begin, I don’t want to get too wet too soon before fun time.”, Lucina added before putting the previous boxes away, after collecting all that was chosen from them.

Next she opened a few of the wardrobes fully, the smile never leaving her face as she looked over their contents. Everything from shorts and crop tops, to dresses and bikinis. She had something of almost anything made, an example of just how much the cubi enjoyed their work with textiles. “Hmmmm, to start fancy, or casual?”, she pondered aloud.

Abigail pondered that a moment as well, walking over to stand next to Lucina. "Maybe, casual then go to fancy? That way you can enjoy me looking more and more as you wish?" She asked, smiling with a beatific expression at the idea of being dressed up. And even presenting herself properly for Lucina to claim more than she already had. Maybe even Mistress Elenor would enjoy the experience?

“A sound choice, then let us start with clothes for out and about. So do you prefer skirts, pants, or shorts? I like them all, and you in all of them, but we can start whichever you think would be more comfortable.” Lucina answered, looking specifically over at the bottoms now, smiling as she did. They were all pretty general types, but each had very nice options under each, ranging from normal to more figure fitting. “It’s all coming off eventually, one time or another anyways.”, she added mischievously.

Abigail pondered and thought on it for several minutes. Pants? Hard no. Sure, some could be nice and sexy, but they didn't show what she had for Mistress at all! Skirts would be nice, but she figured she'd save those for really riling up Mistress, or doing certain kinds of work like running the stall or cleaning the house. "Shorts Mistress. Never pants. And skirts, well, those will be the fun occasions!" She said, nodding firmly. "Since, well, these are supposed to be my relaxing wear we start with, right?"

Lucina gave a nodding smile, before pulling out two cuts of shorts, with a few types of each. Booty, and normal fitted shorts. Each had jean, cargo, and canvas versions which oddly, Lucina had a good guess at which ones she might go for. “These are all pretty good, but I have a feeling that you’ll like the jeans, and maybe the cargo shorts.”

Abigail looked over the sixtent of shorts present, and pondered long and hard. Heh. She couldn't stop the slight smile that crept onto her lips at the phrasing in her head. Still, she actually put the jeans aside. "I think a nice mixture of cargo and canvas actually Mistress. Maybe the normal's be cargo, while the booties are canvas?" She asked, looking over at Lucina to gauge the reaction.

Was not the choice she was expecting, but then again her horny levels were on the high side. “Fair enough, canvas does give a bit more give for sliding my hands in afterall. Sure you don’t want to give them a try first before I put them away with the others?” Lucina answered with a wink before collecting those chosen and asking her question as she did. It was a relatively fast selection, so onto the skirts it was pretty soon. At this rate, Abigail would have a nice little wardrobe of her own indeed, all the fun wrappings for a delightful gift that had been added to their lives it seemed.

Abigail mewd at the idea, but did nod eventually. "I probably should." She said. While she didn't do anything nearly as fancy as she had with the bra and panties, she made sure to give the ones she decided to go with a good check over, but she was firm on her opinions. The trying was just reinforcing it.

But now there were skirts. "I figure I'll want something nice to wear for you Mistress, but also something nice to wear if you ever have me work the stall. I want to be sure people notice it and look to buy something from both of you!" She says, still wearing one of the canvas shorts as she spoke.

“Thinking short skirts for me when you’re around the house, and some pencil skirts for when working the stalls, make more than just the merchandise eye-catching.” Lucina was quite happy with that idea, taking no time at all to get a couple of each. Not nearly as many as the shorts, but some nice options all the same.

There were two of each kind, pleated like a school uniform skirt for one of the short ones, and a more flat, but frilled edged one. With the pencil skirts, both were flat, but one had a narrow swath of open side up to just short of the hips.

Abigail examined both sets presented, first of the short skirts and then of the pencils. Wiggling her way out of the shorts, she gave each of them a test, wiggling her hips and making sure to take strides up and down the walk-in closet to really get a feel for them. Once she'd gotten back to where Lucina was, having finished with the pencil skirt with the slit up the side, she picked up the two she didn't want, the pleated skirt and solid flat pencil skirt, and put them in the slowly but surely growing pile of rejects. "Think I'll turn enough heads with this Mistress?" She asked, grinning.

The succubus only grinned and gave her a quick kiss in reply, before opening up the wardrobes for tops. “Now for the other half of any outfit. I can already say, I would suggest a button up shirt for that pencil skirt, a bit open at the top, and a nice neck ribbon. That in combination with the stockings and garter belt, will make anyone want to mix business and pleasure.”

They were all pulled out, complete with accessories, before looking over to pick out other possible tops for the other chosen articles. “The shorts would likely go best with t-shirts, and bustiers, with a half jacket on occasion I think, or a nicely colored hoodie.”, Lucina continued as they now got into the meat of things with a giddy giggle.

Abigail nodded at the suggestion of what to add to the skirt option, which all made a certain kind of sense. "Though, I must ask Mistress, shouldn't I at least have some kind of, well, costume, like you and Mistress Elenor had on today? Don't get me wrong, I'd happily wear the ensemble you've prepared for me already while at the stall, but I almost feel like I should also have something to help, I don't know... Sell the mystique of the products?" she asked, looking over the finished outfit for the skirt. It was perfect, especially if Mistress could tailor it in such a way as to make it seem like the top was readying to burst, without actually being at risk of it.

As for the more relaxed top, well, no surprise, she quickly gravitated to the bustiers, eyes shining with the ideas in her head to go with them. Even despite the fact that her bra straps would be visible unless she wore a half jacket as well. Then again, maybe Lucina could prepare some with support for her bust in mind?

“I figured I’d save that for when we got to fancy. After all, you did say you wanted to do casual first. Don’t worry, we’ll find you something for every facet of clothing, and I can modify anything you pick to provide more comfort. I can even add padded cups to those bustiers.”, she replied, liking her tastes and happy she wanted to be a mascot for the shop just as much as they did. Lucina helped as she tried those talked about so far on, particularly with lacing up things like the bustier.

Abigail smiled and nodded. "Of course Mistress. I can't wait to see what you decide to have me dress up in as fancy attire!" She says, posing as she could with the bustier, which wasn't tied up as tightly as it could have been, as it had been tailored for someone more Lucina and Elenor's size.

"Do I make this look good Mistress?" She asked.

“Very much indeed, it offers a rather lovely view of your cleavage, and will look quite nice with a blouse in winter too.”, Lucina commented, rubbing the bun’s chin fondly then giving a pet of the head. “If we have to go to a world during winter that is. Me and Elenor tend to go places for work, so we usually keep a winter set of apparel for such occasions.”

The mistress loved the taste on her lips, she fought the urge to kiss Abigail more and more, as the bun was quite kissable indeed. “Hmmm, shall we move on to less casual wear now? Perhaps sleep wear first since it can sometimes be a bit of both?”

Abigail pondered that. "I mean, I thought I'd just wear some of my underwear and call it good. But if you'd like to dress me up for sleeping in, I won't say no!" Abigail says smiling. Hard to believe just a couple of hours ago this cheerful bunny had been a big brutish man who looked like he'd been thrown into a blender.

“Well, we can always throw an oversized shirt on you if you prefer something simple.”, her mistress offered, pulling out a very large band shirt that actually wasn’t tailored by her. It wasn’t exactly new, and was pulled from a wardrobe of clothes that looked like they belonged to someone specific. “Here, this one is mine, but Lucas doesn’t let me out very often, so you can have it instead. It goes down to my knees, but on your figure, it should stop at the thighs.”

Abigail took the shirt, and looked over it, and smiled, soon hugging it close. "Yes, I'll take this for you Mistress. I hope Master Lucas won't be too upset with me having it, since you did offer it to me." She said, smiling. Never mind that the shirt wasn't hand made by Lucina, but being it owned by her and offered was what made it all the more special.

“Oh don’t worry, if I approve he does. To be honest, we’re the same person. That wardrobe is the one we keep our clothes in.”, Lucina explained casually, as if the idea she was two people would not be a shock, or surprising. She then began to look at dresses for the next round of fashion choices, “Tight party dresses, or more elegant and flowy ones? Or would you like to pick one of both for special occasions?”

Putting the shirt onto the pile that was being set as 'hers', Abigail looked over at what was being selected next. "Maybe one of each, that way I can be prepared for whatever might come!" She states quickly.

Lucina hummed as she looked, sliding dress after dress aside in the wardrobe, before finding two she liked. The first was a nice and fitting black cocktail dress, the other was a more soft pink dress of fuller design. “I think these will compliment you nicely, one will contrast with your lighter tones and bring attention to figure.”, she explained before lifting the other one to show, “While this one will accent them to be soft and cute in look.”

Abigail watched as dress after dress was looked at and pushed aside, curious to see just what Lucina would pick. It was almost like Gift Day. She didn't know what she was gonna get from the present in front of her! And soon one dress was removed from the pile, and slung over Lucina's arm. A sleek black dress that looked appropriate for a high class parties maybe? Then came the pink one. She oohed and ahhed as Lucina explained the reasoning for both, and nodded, eager to give them a try on.

The succubus was very careful in laying these out, dresses being one of the more delicate of finer wear. She was sure that Abigail would look dazzling in either, and a pride to have on her and Elenor’s arm if they ever had a social function. Perhaps even a formal one for the next visit that the UNS officials announced. In a way, as the only habitat being lived within the system, they were considered system governors as owners of said habitat. The thought made her expression become on thinking, as she remembered what Elenor had said about covens.

“I swear, she thinks running a coven is bad, wait until she realizes the paperwork as governors we’ll have to do. At least it’s minimal with the UNS running infrastructure for now.”, Lucina half whispered, half muttered to herself in thought. As the thought distracted her, it reminded her of the stall, and the talk of a costume before. To which she thoughtfully looked over Abigail once more, as the girl stripped to try on the dresses.

Abigail tilted her head slightly at Lucina's quiet muttering. But she didn't say anything, deciding that her focus was better served by trying on the dresses. Owing the more, fanciful nature of slipping on the pink one, she did that first, having pulled off her bustier and shorts. After a brief struggle due to her bust, she managed to get it on, though a few threads had made enough noise that Lucina was probably gonna have to double check the stitching afterwards anyways.

But, it was on, and Abigail gave a not overly graceful, but at least a respectable attempt at graceful, spin to let Lucina see all of it on her, and to let the skirt of the dress flow up a little.

“So pretty, you’ll be such a cutie at any party, the real belle of the ball. You know, it almost reminds me of a wedding dress, or that of a flower girl at one. It inspires a sort of sense of innocence, and that makes you seem so much sweeter then I already know you are.” Her mistress was quite pleased, and more charmed then feeling naughty then she had been before. It was strange how one outfit could just melt her mood, but it somehow just managed to do it regardless.

Lucina could see it, and felt it could only be more perfect with an accessory, like a white rose or other flower. That is, if Abigail’s generous chest would even offer such a thing room to be placed, otherwise it would have to be pinned to the waist, or slipped into a sash around her waist. Either case, it was a beautiful sight to imagine, “A rose on that dress somehow, would make me, and no doubt so many others speechless. You really are gorgeous Abi my dear.”

Abi smiled and nodded. "Thank you greatly Mistress." She said, giving a little bow since she wasn't sure how to courtesy yet. But now for the task of removing the dress. Which had even more threads and stitchings groan and complain, but there were no failures. But it was only a matter of time before Lucina put Abigail into something that would fail because of her body.

Once she'd folded the dress up carefully, though not as carefully as some might, she then reached for the black dress.

“That dress is probably going to be a tight fit, just as a heads up. So I don’t know how well you’ll be able to get it on, but I will definitely have a custom fitted one for you soon after today.”, Lucina commented as she watched Abigail reach for the other dress, worried she may have difficulty with it.

With a nod, Abi started trying to work her way into the dress, it seeming to start fine, but then there was a groan that was more like material than person, before a loud POP occurred as the seam failed resulting in the dress breaking in two around Abi's shoulders and breasts. "Oh... Oh Mistress, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to ruin it!"

“Hon hon hon hon, it’s fine. Really, they aren’t hard to make, besides it wasn’t anyone’s dress. I was already saying I’d make a new one, so nothing lost dear.”, was the response given by said mistress, as a gentle hand petted her bun’s sweet head. A kiss was further laid on her forehead by Lucina as additional reassurance, before moving on with things, “Now, how about we figure out that costume now, what do ya say?”

Abigail sniffles a few times, feeling really terrible about accidentally tearing one of the dresses Lucina had made. She resolved that she would work hard to make it up to Mistress. Still, the offer by Mistress to be fitting into a costume for working the stall with, that might help. "Okay..." She said, trying to stop her sniffling from ruining the moment. "Okay! Let's get me all amazing to help run the stall Mistress!" SHe said, still sniffling every so often, but trying to mask it with her eager cheer.

Lucina would kiss her again and wipe her tears, “Adda girl, I’m sure Elenor would appreciate it immensely. Maybe she’ll even give you kisses too, she loves those as much as I do.” With a reassuring smile, Lucina then stepped over to the stand and opened a drawer. There, she pulled out a piece of paper, and a sketching pencil before sketching out what was essentially Abigail on the paper.

The measurements were exact in the sketch, drawing her figure and basic shape perfectly from practice, then began jotting notes here and there for ideas around the costume. “So we should go with something that plays off your figure, and unique features as a bunny girl. Something showy, a touch of classy, and as fantastical in theme as that of what we do for services.”, she commented as she did, already having a few materials in mind even.

Abigail nodded, walking over to where Lucina was sketching, and looked over her shoulder. And saw the front, back, and side view of herself in a sketched format. "Wow Mistress, you're very talented." She said, examining the ideas of what Lucina had in mind thus far on paper.

“Less talent, and more just having practiced for as long as I have, at least that is what I believe. I’ve been alive more then 10,000 years, so I’ve had time to learn how to do many things.”, came Lucina’s casual response as she continued to sketch. She added some netted stockings and heels, as well as the garter belts to go with. Next she added a very fancy latex leotard with padded interior, some shoulder tassels on dress pauldrons. Thinking on it, she made the shoulder adornments into part of a jacket with a longer back, and bloomed sleeves with an inner blouse lining them. “Now we just need to add a little witchy flair to match the shop theme.”, she commented before adding fine gloves, and a witch-like hat complete with holes for Abigail’s ears.

“Hmmm, what do you think? It’s very showy so far, but in a fancy way of doing so. The only thing missing are the bottoms for it. I’m having a hard time deciding to keep the top all one piece, or make it a very low cut set of bikini style bottoms.”

Abigail looked over the sketch, and pondered on what Lucina had sketched thus far, and how it would fit on her. Of course, hearing that her mistress was debating something about the attire. "Would it be like one of those one piece swimsuits you have hanging in here, or something else?" She asked, having not seen the few bunny suits that Lucina had hanging up in here, yet. "I mean, I think if I had to choose between that and a low cut bikini bottom, I'd go with the bikini bottom." Abi said, imagining just how much both Mistress's would enjoy seeing all that skin of hers on display.

Lucina smiled at that, “Very tantalizing choice. Yeah sort of on the one piece swimsuits, but this would be tighter and more to cause wetness then keep it out hahaha.~” The demoness was very proud of just how much the bun girl was already prone to doing without any sort of training. It was almost as if Abigail was practically born to be a maid, and a very eager playmate at that.

She sketched in the bottoms, their sides high on the hips, and waistband cut very low to just above the crotch. As is, the outfit would flaunt her breast size, and outline her figure nicely, while using the jacket as a stage curtain for the show as it were. The netting and bottoms would show off most of the attractive skin of her legs and abdomen, but not show the best goods to offer. Lucina was very proud of herself, and considered it a masterpiece once Abigail got to don it.

“So… That’s everything my dear. Was there something else we missed, that you’d like to try before we move on?”, the mistress asked, pleased with all they had done so far.

Abigail pondered that for several moments, looking through the closet.
"I think, at least, for the week... I think this will do. Unless there was something else you wanted me to wear Mistress?" She asked, letting her voice ooze with her eagerness to let Lucina have her fun.

“I’ve gone through everything I wanted, and that’s why I'm now asking you dear. Is there something you want to try personally, to change and strip out of as a show for me? Because the only outfit I could ever want left, is you wearing only a smile. Perhaps you’d like to get all dressed up in something absolutely sexy, for me to tear off you as I take you into my arms, and bed for our first time together?” Lucina was shameless in her dramatic delivery of the idea, all the held back arousal returning as she licked her lips. Her panties visibly grew wet again, as two bumps furiously poked from inside the cups of her bra in stiff excitement.

"But Mistress, I don't think you have anything that fit me well enough for that." Abi pointed out, having been wearing simply the sheer panties on her hips, the low cut not quite as deep as what Lucina had planned for the costume, but low enough that one could readily see the tuft of pink hair above Abigail's own mound. Which had clearly been drooling a while if the trail down the inside of her legs were anything to go by.

Of course, her own nipples had been stiff enough to be like diamonds for a while now, so maybe not that hard to imagine. "And I don't want to ruin another one of your outfits before you get the chance to tear it off me too." She continued, clasping her hands together tightly enough to really press her breasts together for Lucina's pleasure. "And what about Mistress Elenor? Shouldn't we, get back to her? I don't think she'll appreciate us being gone over long."

“Then get one of your casual outfits together, with the black panties, and we’ll make it a quick one. If you want, we can put the dress that tore back on you for this, give it a proper send off for an us moment.” A wink was given with her answer, Lucina agreeing, but also not letting the opportunity for them to release pass by. The mistress stood up and shed her bras, and panties, leaving only her white thigh high socks on. “We better get to it, don’t want to keep El waiting, and there is much I want to do to you.”

Abigail smiled, and picked up the torn dress, fumbling with it to try and get it at least 'appear' on her body, using her feet to ready one of the booty shorts, panties, and bustiers for Lucina to quickly adjust to Abi's own dimensions for going back out to Elenor. But first, of course, was the current task ahead of her. After all, what good servant wouldn't make sure their Mistress was satisfied, and it was clear what kind of satisfaction she wanted.

Even with her best effort, it was alas, still easy to tell that the dress was torn, though the majority of the 'rip' visible was around her bust. Her body otherwise would have fit into the cocktail dress amazingly well otherwise.

“Now how to play with you first. How about some lovely scissoring, then a blowjob and filling. Give those black panties a test of efficiency.”, Lucina said in a deviously horny tone, her face flush with lust. She wanted to taste the bun, and rock her first day at work. “Please lead me to the bed Abi, I want to see the fabric flutter like my heart as you lead me to our love den.~”

Abigail shivered in delight, though she did have to pause a moment at the suggestion of a filling. And a blow job. "But Mistress, how would I give you either?" She asked, tilting her head slightly, but epping and jumping as she was told to let Lucina to the bed, which she promptly began to do, smiling and wiggling her body in ways she hoped was exciting for the succubus to see as they left the walk in closet.

The fabric certainly gave a fair amount of tantalizing views as it opened and closed with each step, the one side almost acting like an eyelid, winking at Lucina.

“Oh my dear, I can give you the pleasures of male, or female. Even both at times. A parting gift of my old master. One I plan to use fully to make you mewl for me under our sheets.”, Lucina answered as she was led away, before climbing onto the bed with her. She kissed and touched, hands feeling her body hidden by fabric, squeezing every curve as she did. Savoring not only the feel, but the taste of Abigail on her tongue.

Soon her hands slipped further down, before beginning to rub at the open of her crotchless sheer panties, massaging her sopping wet slit. “I have been wanting a taste of this since the moment I had you snuggled in my lap.~”, Lucina cooed before turning around and planting her face in Abigail’s sex, tongue lapping at her wet arousal. All while she straddled the bun girl still, bare sex offered to her to do the same.

Abigail moaned as she was teased at, then licked into. Her virgin pussy clamped strongly on Lucina's tongue, even as it clearly wanted the penetration. Of course, being presented with Lucina's own flower, she promptly leaned forward and dove her own tongue in, mouth sucking at the lips, eyes rolling as she savored the flavor and texture of her Mistress's nectar.

The succubus was living up to the name, drinking deep of her new beloved servant, tongue vibrating as she moaned back. Her hands felt firmly along soft thighs, cupping the pantied cheeks of her ass for leverage, as fingers slipped in under the fabric. Every so often, Lucina would withdraw her tongue, before letting her fingers play a bit. Rubbing her clit in firmly, before plunging into the bun’s slick sex to feel up to her hymen. “To think I would get to be your first time, it is truly an honor, and a treasure to take this.~”, Lucina moaned as her fingers brushed it.

The bun couldn't help herself, hips beginning to buck under Lucina's ministrations, even as she felt the pressure inside her increase as she felt those fingers stop by something... She was struggling to think straight, with how much she'd been eagerly awaiting this to happen. And now it was, and she was lost in the pleasure of it all. Especially since she was entirely focused mentally and physically on pleasuring Lucina. Never mind receiving her own. Her Mistress enjoying the moment was all that mattered now.

With the same fingers as before, now dripping as they were tugged out, spread Abigail open so that Lucina could drink her fill. She hoped to bring the bun to the point of gushing, to absolutely shower her face, and fill her with fluid. Abigail tasted so sweet, a perfect blend of sexy and sweet energies, all in this naively innocence that washed down her tongue. For a succubus, this was like drinking ambrosia. Her own pussy running with excitement, giving Abigail plenty to enjoy from her own core.

Unable to continue for the moment, her whimpering leaving her unable to control herself as her body tensed up and released in waves as she was being driven closer and closer to her climax. "P-please Mistress! Let me.. Please let me make you cum first!" She managed to moan out, though it might have been muffled a fair bit by her trying to cry it out through Lucina's leg instead of into open air.

With giddy compliance, Lucina reoriented herself once more, this time crawling over Abigail all the way to the headboard. She smiled down at her lovingly, as Lucina mounted the bun’s face, licking her lips of the maid’s fluids. “Then by all means, please pleasure me until I do. I will moan your name as I do.~”

Taking a few moments to recover herself, Abi soon crawled forward, wrapping her hands around Lucina's legs and gently prying them open, before diving once more into the succubus' lower lips, and working over it. While she lacked skill and grace, she was trying to make up for it with sheer eagerness. Abigail knew it wouldn't be enough always to bring her Mistress to pleasure, but while she lacked the knowledge needed to do what Mistress wanted properly, she would do the best she could.

Sadly, this lack of knowledge also included not being truly aware of any of the real good spots to try and hit to bring Lucina pleasure. Unless of course, the Succubus wanted to correct that, at the cost of ruining Abi's attempts to do well on her own.

Lucina was content with the ride all the same, even idling herself by firmly stroking Abi’s ears, enjoying the reaction they gave when she usually did. But what would it cause now, that the bun was face deep into the succubus’s snatch, eating her out? It was those kinds of questions that Lucina’s kind lived for, and got her very excited to see, and feel the results. She hummed to herself pleased, “Yes, enjoy me like a sweet treat, see how many licks it takes to get to the hydrating center.~ I may just make this my new favorite seat.~”

Each rub of those tall, almost floppy rabbit ears got a twitch out of Abigail, almost a full body shudder from the action. But she strove hard to focus on the task at hand. Even bent over like she was, she was devoted. Someone could come up behind her and fuck her raised ass like a beast, and she'd have continued to try and do as she needed to. Of course, her nose did occasionally rub against the clit as she worked, hands sliding to rub against those lovely hips that now rest to either side of her face.

She was finally getting there, Lucina getting wetter and wetter, her breathing increased as she shivered. Abi was starting to tell where she reacted to being licked most, and hitting there more and more, and she loved it. To actually feel her partner learning, and how it brought more and more pleasure to her, as well as how it prolonged the orgasm she was at the edge of.

Lucina shuddered, her body flexing as she felt it tip over finally, “Aaabbbiiiggaaiill~!” she moaned as promised. Her pussy opened wide, as her orgasm was spread down Abigail’s throat, Lucina gasping before lowering to a pant. Her gushing finally became intermittent, her peaks now even starting to drip a tad. Unmounting her face, she laid atop the bun, kissing her deeply again to share in their tastes. Next was scissoring, even if they had somewhat detoured, the feeling of their wet feminine sexs kissing already having her dripping again.

Feeling her Mistress finally orgasm was enough to get the bun to do so as well, clinging tightly to Lucina's hips as she tried to keep from collapsing as her body locked up in pleasure. She barely noticed when Lucina pulled herself away from Abigail's mouth, and shifted the still shuddering bun to begin scissoring her, making the bun once more moan and coo in pleasure, hands seeming to be unsure of what to do at the moment. In a way, her instincts were to reach down and grab a tit, but it was like her own seemed to be escaping her own notice.

The mistress put a hand at the small of her back, fluffy tail taken between her middle fingers for grip as they pressed together. Lucina shuddered, as she felt how hard Abigail’s pussy suctioned to her own, also guiding the bun’s hands to her breasts. “You’re aggressive with how you stick and suck from your sex.~ I love it, now enjoy me as you will, I want to feel those hands all over me while we rub.~”, Lucina said in a half mewl, half moan as they started, being vigorous in her own hip movements.

With Lucina's breasts in her grip, Abigail's hands quickly began to maul them, squeeze and kneading, the movements clearly that of someone eager to feel them under their grip and not for Lucina's own pleasure.
Clearly something to definitely work Abi on. Especially as Abi was starting to arch her back towards Lucina, face lost in the pleasure and not even noticing what her own body was doing now as her hips rocked against Lucina's, the feeling of their pussies rubbing against one another exciting her in ways she never expected.

Lucina flinched from the roughness of her grips, but she endured as she still found enjoyment in the rough treatment. They were gushing all over the sheets already, having gotten so deep into the act, so quickly and with such ferocity as Abi showed. It was an unexpected twist for Lucina to find herself be put on the ropes like this during sex with a virigin. “I’m glad you’re enjoying this so much.~ It feels good, and you feel amazing, I may cum again pretty soon already.~”, she breathed as they wet smack together, and her breasts were audibly and roughly played with.

Her free hand was braced against the back of Abigail’s neck, as the succubus kissed all along her chin and lips. She just couldn’t get enough of those sweet lips, something she knew she would be going anytime she had this girl in her lap now. On top of pets and hair stroking, as well as the sensual groping.

Abigail barely responded beyond some moan and grunts as she acted, fully lost in the pleasure, mouth curled into a dopey grin as Lucina teased and toyed with her. She didn't seem to notice Lucina's flinch as her hands continued to be rough on the succubus' breasts, just going by the acts she used to do when she was a man and had been raping women.
Seeking to get his own pleasure only. Now, she wanted Lucina to be pleasured more than herself, but she didn't know how to make it happen.

Of course soon she couldn't stop herself from clenching tightly and moaning, squeezing her legs tightly against Lucina as she came once more, this time unbidden and out of the order that Abi had intended to happen, only because she was still so new to her body and all it had to offer. And all it could experience with an expert at the helm of the ride.

“Abigail, you’re being a bit rough, which is starting to make my chest sore. Ease up please, or suck on them for a bit instead.~”, Lucina requested, hands leaving where they were, to now cup Abi’s own where they were almost crushing her bust. It was endurable before, but starting to become a bit much for even Lucina to be comfortable with. Planning however, to switch to her cock for stuffing once she had come as well.

Hands not moving, body shuddering, Abi was basically only held up by Lucina holding Abi's hands at the succubus's bust at the moment, her eyes having rolled back as she twitched in the afterglow of her orgasm. Her head lolled a little bit, eyes glazed over as she drooled slightly from the raw pleasure she had experienced thus far. A situation any succubus, or incubus for that matter, worth their salt knew very well.
Of course, it wouldn't take much to get her back on task.

Lucina laid her maid down, giving a nip of Abi’s nipple, “It’s time I think for that blowjob and stuffing my dear. Can’t have you zone out on me just yet.” She sucked harder, and the other hand pinched the peak of her maid’s other generous mountain. “Your mistress is pleased with you so far, try and make it with me to the end my dear.~”, the succubus cooed as she attempted to get Abigail back into focus.

Whimpering a few moments, she shuddered into focus as Lucina started to toy with her. "Wha? Mistress? Did, did something happen?" She asked, noting she was laying down at the moment. And couldn't recall how that'd happened. "Oh no!" She said, and would have jumped up, if she hadn't had Lucina on top of her breasts, teasing her. "I'm so sorry Mistress! I didn't mean to space out on you!" She said, gasping as she felt her breasts properly toyed with for the first time.

“There we are, it’s all fine now. Are you ready for the last leg of the race? We can stop if you need to take a break.”, Lucina said, head resting between Abigail’s breasts as she looked up to the maid. She kissed along those great big mounds, ready to get to the next part, Abigail feeling a very stiff member against her legs. “I hope I didn’t startle you, I was worried that maybe I’d been a bit too hasty.”

Abigail quickly shook her head. "I didn't mean to space out Mistress!
Honest! I can keep going!" She said, trying to quickly recover some measure of face from what happened, not that she actually needed to, but her mind was made up. And thusly, she was trying very hard to prove she could. Though she does tilt her head, while looking down to see if she could spot the cock she swore she could feel suddenly pressing against her legs.

Lucina sat up, straddling Abigail’s lap, the cock now in it as well. “So uh, this was what I meant earlier. I’m able to whip this out when I feel like, though I only do it for special occasions like this, or just want to masturbate differently for once. Hells knows, Lucas is stingy with the damn thing.” She wiggled on top of of Abigail, teasing with brushes of it, giddy in her bouncing as she was looking forward to the taking of the bun’s virginity.

Abigail stared at the cock that now sat against her lap like it was a snake ready to strike. "It's... rather large..." She murmured, almost entranced, or more likely, trying to avoid blinking lest it vanish as though a mere trick of her mind. She reached down with a hand, and with a tentative hand, touched it, feeling the heat of the flesh on her fingertips. "Oh Mistress, it's real." She muttered.

While Lucina never did get to see what the man had been packing before being turned into the lovely little rabbit under her, in Abigail's mind, she was comparing it to her old cock, and somehow thought this was bigger than she had been... But that had to just be a trick of the mind right? Just a difference of perspectives. Clearly.

“I hope you like it, it’s yours anytime you want it.”, the mistress said with a link, before lowering a hand to guide it down her length. She shivered as she felt that delicate hand feel it, making her so stiff, and quite happy feeling in her hand. “Are you sure you’ll be okay trying to handle it, or fitting it in either case?”

Abigail nodded slowly. "I have to be able to service you properly Mistress. No matter what." She said, though there was very little confidence in her voice, though plenty of conviction and eagerness. It seemed she was very much intimidated by the cock she now felt in her hand. "And, that's going into me, right?" She asked, gesturing with her chin, to indicate both her still virgin pussy and the cock that awaited to enter it.

“Probably why you’re going to want to lube it first, but yes. Don’t worry, I’ll go slow and tender.”, the mistress reassured, hand gently laid flat on her stomach and rubbing. A sweet, and warm smile, despite the desireful attitude was given. “I view it more as making love to a very treasured addition to the family, and someone who’s earned that love with how devoted they’ve already proven.”

Abigail nodded slowly. She wasn't sure about giving a blowjob, as Mistress wanted before being filled by that cock. So she was full of nervous energy, worried about not performing nearly as well as Mistress would like. "How, uhhh, how do I start?" she asked, still staring directly at the cock in front of her.

Lucina blinked, realizing it had been a while before explaining how to give one. Not that she wasn’t experienced at giving them, just not at explaining how to give her one. “Um, well, you lick and suck on it. Taking it deeper and deeper as you can, in an effort to make me cum. Rub and stroke whatever you haven’t fit in yet, massage my balls a bit. Ya know…. The usual stuff.”

Abigail slowly nodded. She started to move her hand on the cock, slowly. "I've uhhh, I've never bother with them before... The old...
me, well, just... fucked the girls he raped..." She murmured, feeling the way the skin moved, and how it felt so hard and hot in her grip.
She started to wiggle a little, trying to get out enough from Lucina to try and sit up so she could bend over to suck on it.

“That’s understandable, I remember when I had to get used to this body after my change. In a way, we aren’t so different, as I’ve done bad things too to cause being like this. Just more reason to like you, because with that in mind, I think we’d get each other pretty well. You’re in good hands, and even warmer hugs.” Lucina scooted back a little and lifted to let bun get out from under her, and therefore lean over the mistress while she worked. She wasn’t one to normally get sentimental, but a lot of things just clicked, and she couldn’t help feeling for Abigail because of it.

That done, she now leaned forward, sitting in such a way that her legs were forming a 'm' shape under her, as she began to give it tentative licks of her tongue, shuddering at the sensation and taste, but not stopping. IT seemed that blowjobs wouldn't be a preferred option for Abigail, but she powered on nonetheless, continuing to stroke with her hand, while her other hand reached up and brushed her hair back, as it had started to get in her way of watching what she was doing.

A gentle hand would rest on her head, rubbing between the ears, “You know, if you don’t like it that much, you don’t have to. It’s not something I’ll make you do, if you don’t like the taste.” Lucina was a little concerned that it would make her sick if the taste gave her that kind of reaction. Which was a shame as she quite liked getting blowjobs actually, but it wouldn’t be a fun experience for either of them if she just ended up throwing up instead. She’d be displeased with herself if she caused that.

Abigail pouted, and tried one more time, but had to actually fight back the urge to have a retching occur. "I'm sorry Mistress... Just the taste of your cock is... I can't stomach it. I'm sorry I cannot perform the task you wanted..." She said, sounding a touch on the sad side at her inability to give head. She had no trouble with Mistress' pussy, but Mistress' cock just... made her stomach do unpleasant flips.

“Then I guess we go straight to the stuffing. You’re still really wet, so it should be fine.”, Lucina said apologetically, almost cooing like a mother as she did. Scooting back again, gently began to spread Abigail’s legs, her tip then rested in the slit of her entrance with a rub. “I’m going to start pushing in, are you ready?”

Abigail nodded demurely. As Lucina rearranged both of them for what was about to happen, Abi couldn't help but hope she really was ready. As much as she was soaking into the bed, she was still worried. But, she wasn't going to stop now. Not after disappointing her Mistress already. So, she nodded once settled into place, wondering how this would feel for her.

Lucina bit her lip as she felt the head of her cock spread those tight virgin lips ever slowly, her wet entrance stubbornly slipping her in further. She gave a moaning squeak of pleasure, as her sensitive head was soon enveloped after a bit, and was still slowly pushing in. “You feel so good already abi, so tight and unused, perfect for fitting to my size and shape eventually~”

Abigail couldn't help but whimper. There was pain, yes. She felt herself stretching in a way she never thought she would, but there was pleasure too. And even as her Mistress pushed in more and more, the pain was starting to fade, to be overwhelmed by pleasure. At least until she felt like something was being pushed against that wasn't her widening open for Mistress. And it was painful. "OW!" She cried out, before clapping her hands over her mouth as she realized she said that aloud. "Sorry Mistress, I didn't mean to complain!"

“That my dear, was the tearing of your hymen, and loss of your virginity. It should only hurt like that the first time, don’t worry. Eventually after a few nights, there should be none at all, only the pleasure. By then, you’ll fit the mistress like a glove too.” Lucina scooped her into her embrace, holding her close, so that Abigail had something other then bed sheets to clench onto. Their breasts rubbed together, as Lucina slowed, but continued to push in.

Kisses were laid upon her shoulder and neck, enjoying the feeling of inside her, and against her. “Mistress loves you very much, and I’m sure mistress Elenor will too. So be sure to give her lots of kisses when we go see her in a bit.”, Lucina whispered in her ear as she finally hilted, then began to pull back and forth to loosen Abigail’s sex around her cock.

Abigail whimpered, holding tightly to Lucina as she felt herself being used for the first time. It was very uncomfortable and painful, but as Lucina had said, the pain was going away. Slowly but surely it was, and the pleasure was taking root. Especially once Lucina began to pull herself back and forth in and out of Abi. She held tight more to keep from causing Mistress more trouble as they fucked.

But as she felt the pleasure rising, she was finding she was enjoying it. Soon she felt her hips begin to rock in not quite time with Lucina's thrusts, as her breaths started to come out in huffs and gasps. She felt like something was opening inside of her mind, her self that was eager to come out and show the whole world what she was, but yet, she wasn't ready to let it out.

“I’m going to get a bit faster and harder with my thrusts now okay.~”, Lucina breathed in her ear as she did exactly that. The demoness was starting to match her movements to be in time with Abi’s, their hips meeting with a faintly growing clap. Gods this girl was so thicc, her ass and thighs were bouncing off Lucina’s lap practically. She began to huff along with her, feeling great pleasure from how tight she was around her cock.

The sensation of their nipples dragging across each other, was a spike of pleasure with each pass, their peaks quite sensitive at this point. The bed was even starting to rock a bit, as the succubus began to go all in, pumpling Abigail over and over, deep inside. Lucina was going to come as deep as possible, and as much as possible. It had been a decent while since her last stuffing too, so she was a bit full on cum.

"Oh Mistress!" Abigail moaned, using the title as though it were her patron deity. Her legs soon wrapped themselves around Lucina's waist, as she rode the bucking cock that was hammering away into her, unsure of what else to do but hold on, feeling her entire self be launched up and yanked by down by each and every impact.

"OH MISTRESS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME MISTRESS!" She cried out, pleading with Lucina as she felt her stomach flutter in delight with each thrust.
Her whole world was that thick rod of meat that was stirring her insides up and leaving her begging for more.

Lucina panted and huffed, rocking in harder as she was egged on, moaning between breaths as she pressed Abigail into the soft bed each time with her hips. “Gladly, every night even if you want!~”, she groaned as she squeezed the bun close in her arms, embracing tightly like she too was trying to hold on for dear life. The succubus was just happy she had the bed reinforced for when her and Elenor went at it like this, even when as Lucas. Hands gripped those plump ass cheeks, thumbs brushing her tail with every railing push into Abigail’s tight unbefore filled womb.

Rocking her hips in desperate arcs, Abigail was desperate. Desperate for her Mistress to fully bring her into the world be being Mistress' servant and in being their little fuck bunny. She was clinging tightly to Lucina's back, hands struggling to touch each other there due to Abigail's breasts being so large, and pressing against Lucina's own.
But her legs, oh they just curled around Lucina's waist and had to look of being able to hold on for days.

Mistress buried her face in Abigail’s shoulder with a deep moan, as she gave a hitched push until she hilted. When she did, her breath held until she felt herself stop cumming. Feeling her hot, thick seed filling her bun with more then just glee. She wanted to keep going though, taking a long breath, as she started rocking again. Gushing the filling given as she sped back up to full speed and force again, determined to empty her balls completely.

Abi deserved that for her first time, and Lucina was more then happy to give it all to her. All the pent up cum, libido, and desire she had been screaming at her to strip and ride since yesterday. She was so lucky for such events to happen today, and for Abigail to enter her life, knowing that he fuck bunny would make her happy as well as Elenor hopefully.

Feeling that explosion inside of her, Abigail couldn't help herself, she squeezed herself as tightly as she could to Lucina, hips twitching as she felt her body jump from being pleasured to breaking orgasm in but one thrust. She was practically insensate from the fucking, only to be brought back out of it as she felt herself bouncing yet again on top of Mistress's cock in her lap, and couldn't stop the long drawn out moan that escapes her throat.

She was being fucked by Mistress. That was all that her mind cared about. She was being fucked by MISTRESS! It didn't matter what else happened, it didn't matter what might come of this, the only thing she cared about was feeling that cock sliding in and out of her.

Lucina adjusted Abi’s hips, getting them up a little more to hit her just even an inch deeper then before. She was going to fill that womb if she hadn’t already, cock pumping in deep, her tight insides drawing out the last bit from the last load. Abi was milking her so hard without even trying, her pussy so tightly fucked to fit her, that it almost made her balls ache. The demoness dug deep down for some of that succubus stamina, and even some of her own magic, increasing her partner’s sensitivity as she railed even faster.

"OH! OH! MIstress!" Abigail cried out, feeling as though every thrust was lightning striking her from core to brain and back down to toes.
Being driven wild by the absolutely unceasing fucking by Lucina was doing wonders of imprinting her cock into Abigail's pussy. Making her not want to take anything else because of this.

Wet plaps grew louder and louder, as Lucina got faster and firmer with her motions. She was practically on a constant moan, Abi’s name audible within it every so often. The time came though when she couldn’t hold it back anymore, and her demon sacks of mana infused cum threatened to burst. With a few more rough thrusts, their smack of hips signaling just how deep she hit, hilted as far as physically possible. And with a wail of a pleasure moan, released everything, squeezing everything she had out, through sheer magical will.

The mistress almost wheezed from the effort as it welled out from around her meat, body numb to everything but the heat and orgasm. Shuddering while still buried deep inside Abigail, she almost flopped onto her, spent as she cuddled the bun close, enjoying the heat of their bare bodies together. “I love youuu~. Thank you for letting me be your mistress.~”, Lucina breathed as she caught her breath, exhausted and drunk on sexual energy.

Abigail didn't want to do anything else right now. She was exhausted in a good way, and wanted to just lay in her MIstress' arms. "Of course Mistress. I only ask that you don't throw me away." She said, snuggling her nose into the crook of Lucina's neck. She was feeling comfortable enough to nuzzle while they both descended in full from the experience they just had.

Sadly, Abigail remembered suddenly that they had said they'd only do a 'quickie', and this had been anything but. "Mistress! Mistress Elenor!" She cried out, while trying to get to her feet, and failing, resulting in her tumbling into the bed and the sheets wrapping around her partially.

Lucina was quick to grab her, pulling her back up, “Aye, no rush fluffy one. You’re going to hurt yourself if you do that. Don’t worry, we’ll make it up to her, remember the kisses and hugs. Now, be careful and walk to the bathroom, and start the shower for us. I’ll grab our clothes for after we rinse up, and I’ll throw the sheets into the washer. Now get along while I tend to that.” She gave Abigail another deep kiss, before getting up and making her way to the closet, cock having already disappeared again. There she neatly gathered the outfit while Abigail did as she was told, setting them outside the bathroom. Once she had bundled up the soaked sheets with a pleased grin, she tossed them in the wash before going to join the bun in the shower.

Abigail was hurriedly working on making sure the water was just the right kind of heated. Hot enough to steam, but not so hot as to scold on contact. She had just gotten the water just right when Lucina returned, getting to see the bunny girl step into the shower and start giving herself a rubbing down to make sure the water got to where it needed to go to at least rinse her off.

The mistress stepped in with her and began to do the same, but also taking the time to rub Abi’s body down to clear her skin off with just a touch of soap as well. She even felt her creamy filled pussy, making sure to wipe all the excess off her entrance. Once their bodies were cleaned off, Lucina helped Abi with her hair, before having the bun help with her’s. Her favorite parts to clean, had been the breasts, ass, hips, and sex. Even the aftercare was proving delightful to the succubus, seeing while Lucas liked the far more sensual acts.

“Alright, time to towel off and get dressed. Then we head back.”, Lucina said once they were done, stepping out to grab towels for them.

Abigail had to curtail her desire to jump into Mistress' arms once more for another round in the shower once Lucina had begun to help clean her up. Smiling as she was handed a towel, Abigail quickly dried herself off, and wrapped the towel around her hips as though she were a man.
For all the things she did by instinct, it seemed some of her old masculine tendencies needed to be worked out of her system. Something Lucina was sure to have fun with.

“No need for that, in this house, nudity is perfectly fine unless we have guests. Besides, why hide away that natural beauty of such a delectable figure.~”, Lucina cooed as it was carried on an approving hum, slipping a finger in the loose end, and tugging the towel free. Giving a firm pat on the ass, she loved the jiggling as she took Abigail by the hand. Leading her out of the bathroom, she helped the bun quickly get dressed, loving how much she knew those black panties would be holding back as she walked around.

Once she was dressed herself in a fresher nun outfit, one that was more longer then the other, with open sides at the hips. The major difference was that only two large flaps were draped over her chest, one for each mound, a little hidden suction cup under each to keep them down.

Abigail nodded quickly, getting herself dressed in the canvas booty shorts which did little to hide her black panties, one of the bustiers that Lucina could adjust slightly, and a jacket to help keep her breasts in check, serving as a pseudo bra until Lucina could get to proper work on the entire week's worth of attire. She was practically bouncing on her feet at the door now, ready to get back and apologize profusely to Mistress Elenor for them having taken so long.

With a happy and content smile, she was right behind Abigail as they made their way out the door. Taking only a few minutes of walking to get back to the lounge, then to the small bazaar, no doubt giggling as they somewhat skipped their way back. A nice and intense bit of sex, was a great way to liven anyone’s day, and get them feeling great afterwards to the point of beaming. Something that Elenor would no doubt not take notice of, especially as Lucina planned for them to smother her in kisses.

Elenor was leaning forward, bored as she waited for the pair to return, or a customer to come up. Sure, they'd been gone a while, but Elenor expected there'd be a lot of figuring things out. And knowing how Lucina had acted thus far, Elenor figured they were probably busy fucking like crazy. Maybe a few hours if Elenor had to guess. She'd been on the receiving end of Lucas more than once. After all, her monthly heat (an oddity compared to the norm for Nekomata, who only went into heat once a year, but Elenor chalked that up to Lucas's influence when he transformed her), meant she often had to drag Makoto or Lucas into a hot and heavy fuck session that could last for hours. Or be cooped up in a room fingering herself wildly in desperation.

She'd only let someone she didn't trust to fuck her once, and that'd been a long 6 months to get the fucker to finally stop chasing her, especially after he learned that she'd aborted any possible child of his once her mind cleared. She wasn't risking it until she was ready.

As both came skipping back and grinning, Elenor would find Lucina leaning her back before both girls kissed on her. “Sorry we’re late, had to handle.. A few chores first. But we’re here to help, and make it up to you. Too bad there isn’t a bench back here, then we could share you without crowding your lap.~”, Lucina said teasingly as they did, figuring Elenor already had the chores figured out.

Abigail was trying to keep it, well, civil, with her kisses, but she was definitely eager to please her other mistress while she was at it.

Elenor sputtered. "Woah woah woah. Slow down! Void. Lucina, you didn't do anything with her like force a personality on her?" She asked, once she could push the pair away enough to look between them.

Abigail simply stood there patiently, waiting to see what happened next.

“No actually, it wasn’t part of the seal I put on her at all. Surprisingly part of why we took so long was a nice and deep heart to heart we had for a while as well. I gave her suggestions on clothes, and let her choose what she thought felt more her style from them. If anything, she had me quite surprised and caught off guard a few times.” Lucina started to explain calmly, though a touch irritated at the suggestion that she would do such a thing. The succubus would look at her in the eyes very pointedly with what she said next. “I actually sympathize with her a lot, as you remember, I also was not born female but had this forced on me as well. So why would I do something like that to her, when I hate the person who did it to me? Abigail has even graciously decided to stay with us by choice after her contract is up in a week.”

Elenor quickly raised her hands. "Sorry, it just seemed weird how quickly she jumped into this after the change. She was scared shitless when we decided to make her a slave for a week. Now she's practically jumping around like a rabbit version of a succubus." She pointed out.
"I just worried something might have gotten a little screwy is all."

“There’s still a few lingering… tendencies of her old self in there, but she seems pretty happy with her new self a lot more. I think she’ll be a wonderful and loving addition to our little coven here, and she’s very eager to be at that.” The succubus said this with a proud and confident smile, resting an elbow in hand as she rested the other on the tip of her chin. The gesture had her flap covered bust shelved and on display unintentionally, thinking partly of the wonders of having a maid. As well as the spicy three ways they could have, even four ways if they dragged in makoto, her body practically glowing from lewd thoughts and residual sexual energy.

“She wants to make it up to you for making you wait on us, so she has dips on your lap now. I’ll still be slipping in kisses though.~”, Lucina added before taking her seat from before again, mind wandering to possibly getting cinnamon bites yet again.

Elenor blinked and looked over as Abigail skipped and settled into the witch's lap, getting a surprised 'HEY!' out before the bun settled in comfortably. "You're enjoying this too much, Lucina." Elenor muttered, returning her focus to the work for the stall. "Let's just hope that this is the extent of the weirdness. I don't want 'Them' to show up now." She muttered, shaking her head.

“You’re damn right I am, now there’s one more babe in this house that the old man has to fight temptation around. And another babe I love pinning to the bed, and making out with whenever possible. It was never planned, but it’s all coming together, and I know we’ll have you enjoy it before even your next heat cycle.” Lucina said with a mock villainous giggle, trying not to laugh herself to death on this turn out, much less her own dramatic act. It was all so wonderful, this day couldn’t be any better, and then the mention of THEM clicked. “Wait, THEM? I for once, would pray to the gods not to deal with them again. The last time she called, from the toilet bowl no less, creeped Lucas out for good reason. I am glad it wasn’t me, because I would have gone then flushed that bitch back to the abyss of the sewers!”

Elenor nodded. "I know, but they've been one of our few... repeat, and well paying, clients. So it isn't like we can completely just go "fuck off" with them." She said, sighing. "Anyways, unless they show up, I ain't gonna focus on it. I'm just gonna focus on working the stall till eighteen hundred. Simply put, I want to be sure this'll succeed." She said, while also reaching down to under the counter, and pulling out a warm box. "BTW, your unfinished bites."

“I actually designed a costume for Abi to help us run the stalls too, in case not both of us can run the place. Or at the least, take orders while it’s just her whenever.”, Lucina replied before lighting up at what was handed her way. “OOOOHHH, yes I was just debating whether to go by more, they’re almost as good as sex! Best witch and girlfriend ever, fucking void I love you!”

"And I made sure they were heated up for ya too. Thankfully it was a simple and cheap circle." Elenor said, smiling as she was called 'best witch ever'. She was best girlfriend bit was a given, considering what the hell the two of them had been through thus far. "Suppose I can take some time and show her what we're doing here so Abigail can run things when we can't." Elenor said, patting Abigail on the ass to get her to get off her own lap. Hard to give instructions when the person is in your lap after all.